Designer/Animator, Social Media
Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by National Football League
The NFL is seeking a Social Media Graphics Designer to create engaging and cutting-edge visual content for the NFL's official social platforms, as well as other NFL-affiliated channels. The right candidate has a passion for football, social media and story telling, and has a drive to create new and innovative original content. We're looking for someone who can create beautiful, custom social graphics (both static and animated) that will help populate the official NFL social media handles with dynamic and engaging content. In this role, you will work with a large creative team to conceive and execute on multiple daily deliverables and long-term graphics projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, build, illustrate and animate various graphics and elements for the NFL's official social platforms and other NFL-affiliated social platforms.
- Work with large creative team made up of designers, producers, motion graphics artists and video editors to conceive and executive multiple daily projects.
- Pitch and conceptualize original content ideas and franchises NFL social media platforms.
- Manage the story telling behind each creative output to ensure it is clear, concise, snackable and true to the content
- Identify important storylines from around the NFL and know how to best tell them to our audience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in social media, animation and design
- Must have prior experience building and animating assets on social and/or digital platforms
- Strong Photoshop knowledge is a must, video editing skills (After Effects, Premiere, etc) are a major plus
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be willing to work early mornings, nights and/or weekends
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics:
- Knowledge of football and the NFL audience is a major plus
- Must be adaptable and able to work quickly under short deadlines
- Must be thick-skinned and able to respond appropriately to creative feedback
Expected Hours of Work:
- May require some overtime and some nights/weekends.