Talent Contract Coordinator I
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by ESPN
The Contract Coordinator I in Management Operations will coordinate the creation, administration, distribution and tracking of contracts and usages for personnel supplying on-air and production services.
- Under supervision and direction, drafts contracts based on pertinent information derived from the various requesting departments within Content. Responsible for both distribution and receipt of agreements through full execution.
- Coordinates contract flow, requests for contracts and status of contracts. Provides necessary information for other departments as requested.
- Organizes, updates, and maintains contract database.
- Administers the processing and record maintenance of option dates and drafts letters associated with the same.
- Distills and enters into system of record the appropriate contract information regarding monetary terms and assignment guidelines for personnel contracts to aid in compiling usage tracking information.
- Handles and traffics sensitive information (PII, fee-related, etc.)
- Acts quickly with time-sensitive materials and decisions.
- Enforces current company-wide policies and procedures.
- Applies basic creative, analytical and organizational skills.Assist with the research, creation and compilation of various reports that Contract Management team uses for business leaders.
- Must possess strong communication skills (i.e. clear and concise in all forms of communication, ability to handle high-volume email and phone traffic as well as in-person interactions).
- Must possess strong organizational skills (i.e. budgeting time and prioritizing workload, accuracy and attention to detail in all tasks, ability to implement systematic processes and organize information flow).
- Demonstrates ability to take initiative; suggests ideas and solutions to problems that arise or before they occur.
- Has demonstrated ability to react quickly and positively under a wide variety of sensitive production situations that arise and are subject to continual change.Has knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in an administrative function.
- Prior experience in a legal environment.
- Advanced skills in Excel and reporting software (i.e. Microstrategy).Bilingual (Spanish/English preferred)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That's because we're always finding new ways to interact with fans - however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we're doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.