Associate Director, Product Manager
Posted on Nov 12, 2018 by Moody's
- Manage the MARQ portal software product from feature conception through development and release, assessing the market and defining a product strategy through coordination with internal teams.
- Conduct feature and theme based market research with clients, internal teams, sales, and subject-matter experts to develop a vision for the product and define and manage the product roadmap.
- Write product specifications/user stories, and work directly with internal and partner engineering teams to develop and deploy the product according to your roadmap and the group's vision for small business lending solutions.
- Work closely with the product management teams in related products, e.g. in our Credit Assessment & Originations business, to plan and coordinate integrations with other Moody's Analytics offerings.
- Guide and supervise business analysts in developing user stories and managing development work for integrations.
- Develop product feature documentation, user guides, release notes, and training materials for internal and client-facing teams.
- Lead operational set-up of new offerings, including pricing, sales operations, customer service, legal/contracting, and other functions.
- Actively engage with the Sales and Marketing teams to provide training, content, and support to drive awareness and sales of the product and support sales efforts.
- Oversee client implementations, coordinating with the Implementation Services team to ensure effective deployment and adoption of your product with clients. Assist in providing client product support.
Enterprise Risk Solutions (ERS)
- Minimum 4 years of product management experience using Agile development practices
- Bachelors required, Master degree in Business, Finance, Technology, or a related field preferred
- Understanding of lending processes, specifically with respect to small business credit
- Strong organizational skills and an outstanding ability to work independently and as a team player in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Detail orientation with ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate and coordinate effectively with Engineering, Research, Sales, and Product organizations to get things done and influence decisions
- This position requires the ability to provide occasional evening work and travel in line with business needs
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at .
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email .. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
Associate Director, Product Manager