Posted on Jun 8, 2022 by Apache Associates
Business Analyst - Data Management experience - some home working
Our international finance client based in London is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their expanding Enterprise Data Team.
You will work closely with Stake Holders reviewing and gathering requirements at the initial stages of the projects, reviewing the data and making recommendations. In addition you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for capturing and defining data requirements and acceptance criteria's
- Collaborating with Project Managers and other BAs at an early stage to capture the data and reporting requirements and, where relevant, turn that into data flow diagrams to support the Data Development Manager and other relevant stakeholders in the designing of Data Schemas
- Conduct impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes to processes and systems
- Responsible for highlighting data standards, policies and procedures within projects and to key stakeholders, escalating conflicts and/or issues with the Data Quality and Process Manager as required
- Develop and monitor data quality metrics and identify areas to improve processing to enhance data quality
- Manage, monitor, assess, and resolve data quality issues with relevant stakeholder areas
- Keep technical knowledge and skills up to date in order to be able to provide best-quality support on projects
You will have at least 4 years experience of working as a Business Analyst with the last 2 years working on Data Management Projects. You will have strong skills and experience of working with Stakeholders and have the ability to work on your own or with a team.
The role allows home working with 1/2 days in the office and 3/4 days from home depending on work load.
Due to the number of applicants we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.