Service Desk Supervisor
Posted on Jun 8, 2022 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Service Desk Supervisor. Candidate directs and supervises 15 employees in order to complete customer requirements in a timely, accurate, and optimal manner that improves overall machine reliability. Candidate will provide team with leadership and support to ensure the high level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Manages the Site Safety Program and ensures all policies are being followed by employees.
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers in order to maximize profitability, and achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
- Reviews work orders and ensures adherence to work schedules. Identifies and rectifies any gaps.
- Assists Site Manager to measure and report key performance indicators including analysis for root cause. Delivers on related action items, removes barriers, and addresses issues in order to promote continuous improvement.
- Assists Site Manager in managing expenses of the site. Approves any overtime worked by the team.
- Drives housekeeping standards, including 5S.
- Drives communication with customer about work schedule status.
- Works with Sales team to develop opportunities for increasing sales at the site.
- Serves as escalation point for team and provides them guidance when required, to complete their tasks.
- Conducts and participates in customer meetings and team meetings.
- Manages employee performance and development. Works with individuals on career planning, training, skills development, and ongoing one-on-one communication.
- Develops and maintains business relationship with all ATS business units to utilize their services.
- Drives a continuous improvement methodology and promote cost savings at the site location.
- Strong communication skills verbal and written.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft applications, web-based applications, and CMMS software.
- Geographic mobility required.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from a two-year college with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.