Senior Application Architect II
Posted on Jun 8, 2022 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Sr. Application Architect II. This architect needs to have at least 6+ years of experience as an architect in modern digital transformation. They will work with API based applications using .Net, C#, and Rabbit MQ. They will need strong knowledge of DevOps and preferably Azure cloud with Azure Kubernetes as a Service.
- The Application Architect establishes and maintains enterprise level architecture through the stages of planning, design and execution of all new platform buildouts. They are responsible for setting our strategic direction and future roadmap in the server and systems space.
- Works closely with multiple internal teams and third-party vendors to plan, design and execute projects that support our application strategies.
- Provides expert consultation to inform strategic technology and system decisions as well as tactical decisions related to projects.
- Listening, drawing out key concepts and articulating advanced technical and non-technical concepts with ease (both written and oral formats) to customers, peers and management at several levels and across the organization with minimal oversight.
- Proceeds from concept, to design, to leading the implementation of complex, medium to large scale projects.
- Ability to solicit input from internal and external sources, including the ability to investigate and incorporate best practices from other corporations, experience and sound judgment.
- BS in Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years general technology experience, Law firm experience a plus
- 6+ years designing, architecting external facing applications
- Must be fluent working with API based applications using REST with Microsoft Dot Net, C#.
- Expertise in designing, architecting applications using technologies such as Microsoft dot net core, C#, Rabbit MQ, ReactJS, KeyCloak, PostgreSQL.
- Experience with containerization solutions and orchestration platforms, both on-premise and cloud based using Kubernetes, Azure Kubernetes Service.
- Strong understanding with DevOps practices such as source control, builds, testing, deployments, release management, and monitoring
- Strong understanding of modern approaches to software development such as micro services and event-driven architectures
- Experience with building and maintaining high-availability (>99%) environments
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Technical certifications for solutions architect a plus (eg Azure Solutions Architect Expert).