Senior Security Engineer
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE POSITION,NOT C2C,NOT CONTRACT, WITH NO VISA SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE OF ANY KIND, AND WE DO NOT WORK WITH ANY THIRD PARTY CONSULTING FIRMS. YOU MUST CURRENTLY LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CONTRACT POSITION.This is not a remote position, and relocation is not available for this role, please consider that before applying.
* Meet with clients on-site to assess needs, perform audits, and provide clients with a consultative experience
* Develop solutions and strategic options in a patient, personable manner through active listening and problem solving with clients
* Provide leadership to clients in the areas of security and networking
* Collaborate with the pre-sales teams to create effective solutions
* CCIE certificationIS REQUIRED
* Senior to expert level experience designing and deploying enterprise level network solutions including VPNs, wireless, firewalls, and concentrators
* Senior to expert level experience with IPS and HIPS solutions
* Senior to expert level experience with Cisco switches and Cisco routers
* Advanced to senior level experience with virtualization, data storage, servers, and Active Directory
* Experience with most of the following technologies:
* IEEE standards
* SD WAN
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
* Pre-sales or consulting experience
* Security auditing or assessment experience
* Other Security or ethical hacking certifications
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.