Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
This company works on high-end, advanced control projects. If you dont have experience in something (for example - motion control) they will train you. After working for them for2-3 years youll have a wealth of knowledge and be extremely marketable in the industry!
THE COMPANY ALSO OFFERS....
* A WIDE VARIETY OF PROJECTS AND CHALLENGES
* COMPETITIVE PAY
* QUARTERLY INCENTIVEPLAN
* RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
* TOP NOTCHBENEFITS PACKAGE:
* Group health and prescription drug insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* ST/LT Disability Insurance
* Life insurance
* Tax-free Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and child care
* 401k with matching contributions
* Paid vacation
* 8 Paid Holidays
* Tuition reimbursement
QUALIFIED CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
* Well-versed in control systems.
* Capable of taking a project from start to finish. This would include meeting the customer to understand what the need is, designing, building, programming, commissioning and handing off the finished system.
* Proficient inPLC and HMI programming. Relational database experienced and computer programming experience is a plus.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
JOB SKILLS AND DEGREE REQUIREMENTS:
* Applicable Degree in Engineering
* 2-5 years experience with project engineering and/or project management experience on control system integration projects.
* Experiences should include PLCs, PCs, HMI, SCADA software, motion control, material handling, device communication protocols and networking.
* Proficiency in at least one programming language required.
* Electrical design and hardware specification.
* Design and program sophisticated control systems.
* Simulate, test, and debug control systems in-house
* Install and startup systems at the end-users facility.
* Provide continuing system technical support over the phone or on-site.