Senior Data Warehouse Support Engineer
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Technical support and problem solving of batch and real-time processing
* Managing production real-time data capture from source systems using Powerexchange
* Supporting overnight Powercenter/Unix script/Tidal scheduler batch processing to refresh the EDW.
* Resolving batch and real-time job failures and performance issues using analysis and development skills
* Tuning batch schedule in Tidal scheduler and using Jaws scheduler reporting/monitoring tool
* Coordinating with development teams on improving patterns for supportability
* Conduct root cause analysis and performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
3+ years of related experience.
EXPERIENCE WITH SQL AND DATA INTEGRATION REQUIRED.
Experience with TERADATA, SQL SERVER, OR OTHER RELATIONAL DATABASE REQUIRED.
* Strong Informatica Powercenter skills, and a working knowledge of PowerExchange
* Knowledge of Tidal scheduler
* Strong Linux/Unix Skills