Mazak Powermaster Machinist
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
Our client is a growing precision machine shop that has 5 climate controlled plants located in Wisconsin.
We are continuing to grow rapidly and need to add a top-notch Mazak machinist for our PowerMaster lathe on 2nd shift (4:30pm-2:30am).
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities for the position.
* Interpret blueprints to perform set ups and programs on short run precision parts
* Create and edit programs in Mazatrol
* Troubleshoot and problem solve machining issues
* Inspect parts to make sure they meet customer specs.
* Collaborate with Quality and Engineering Departments on how to improve efficiencies
* Train and develop other machinists.
Why join our team?
* STABILITY AND GROWTH- we serve many diverse industries which keeps business stable and our machinists constantly learning.
* ENVIRONMENT Our team believes in 5 core values (Quality Excellence, Can-Do-Attitude, Respectful, Truthful and being Generous).
* LOW TURNOVER -Our average tenure is 14 years. We haveemployees with40+ years of service.
Our client offers health, dental, vision, PTO, life insurance, 401k contribution, tuition reimbursement, family friendly environment and quarterly profit sharing. Dont feel like starting over? We can often expedite PTO and branch health insurance coverage.