Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
Our client is a growing precision machine shop that has 5 climate controlled plants located in Wisconsin.
* Utilizing programming, set up and operation knowledge to their fullest potential
* Troubleshooting and thinking outside of the box to solve problems and improve processes
* Blueprint and GD&T experts
* Generous and sharing their machining knowledge with others
Positions available on 2nd shift (4:30pm to 2:30am)
Why join our team?
* STABILITY AND GROWTH- we serve many diverse industries which keeps business stable and our machinists constantly learning.
* ENVIRONMENT Our team believes in 5 core values (Quality Excellence, Can-Do-Attitude, Respectful, Truthful and being Generous).
* LOW TURNOVER -Our average tenure is 14 years. We haveemployees with40+ years of service.
Our client offers health, dental, vision, PTO, life insurance, 401k contribution, tuition reimbursement, family friendly environment and quarterly profit sharing. Dont feel like starting over? We can often expedite PTO and branch health insurance coverage.