Tool Maker Machine Builder
Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
* Mechanical assembly of tooling
* Test & debug on workshop floor
* Checking quality of suppliers work/components
* Debug of mechanical scope-of-work
* Working closely with Project Management Department
* Working closely with Mechanical Engineering Department
* Ensuring safe work practices are always being utilized and considered with the workshop
* Verify conformance of parts to stock list and blueprints using measuring instruments, such as: calipers, gauges and micrometers.
* Knowledge of machine construction to build, rebuild and repair machines and equipment using hand tools and power tools.
* Mechanical assembly experience in automation or similar industry
* Must have basic computer skills
* Must have proficiency in reading and interpreting blueprints
* Be able to drive a forklift
* Ability to troubleshoot issues and provide possible solutions.
* Must supply own tools required to perform their job task.
EDUCATION & PERSONALITY REQUIREMENTS:
* Vocational School preferred
* Senior High School diploma or higher
* Self- starter & structured
* Good working relationship and effective communication skills with vendors, team members, suppliers and project teams.
* Sense of urgency & customer oriented attitude
* Can work under pressure & challenging time plans
Job Type: Full-time
* High school or equivalent