CNC Operator - Lathe
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Minimum of 1 year as an operator of a CNC Lathe
* Tool and insert changing experience.
* High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
* Must be able to read and understand blueprints, shop orders and work instructions.
* Demonstrate general knowledge of machine shop practices and techniques and cutting tool basics.
* 1 years set-up experience desirable.
* Must have strong math skills including the ability to work with fractions, decimals, and perform basic math problems.
Physical requirements for this job include the ability to:
* Stand for long periods of time
* Perform repetitive tasks and have good manual dexterity
* Move freely throughout the facility
* Maneuver parts/stock by pushing, pulling, reaching, bending, stooping and use an overhead crane
* Frequently lift 30 pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
* Talk and hear
* See, including close vision and color vision