Project Director, Hospitality, Construction
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Assure that comprehensive evaluation of project complexity, challenges, risk mitigation and team member selection is performed for ongoing and proposed projects
* Collaborate with Clients and Project Managersin evaluation of project challenges, and development of project scope, budget and schedule
* Plan, execute and communicate effectively with team members and clients to assure high quality projects are completed on time and on budget
* Assure project team members understand project processes and that the team works in compliance with approved plans, specifications and company policies and procedures
* Assure project progress via periodic on-site inspections
* Coordinate development and delivery of client project progress reports
* Lead or participate in client project meetings
* Negotiate and maintain control of project change orders
* Review payment requisitions, supporting documentation, purchase orders, RFP, RFI and related requests
* Assure procurement of required building permits and municipal jurisdiction approvals
Project Director, Construction, Hospitality
Project Director, high growth private company Orlando, FL (relocation assistance available)
Type of work: Full-time, Directorlevel, 40% travel
Salary Range: $120,000 to $150,000 plus bonus and full benefits, opportunity for growth
Industry: Construction, Hospitality
Skills: Project Manager, Project Director, Project Scope, Project Schedule, Project Budget, Change Orders, Cost Control, Project Reporting, MS Project
Education: Bachelors, 8+ years experience
Reporting to: Vice President
Candidates should be able to answer yes to the following questions:
- Do you have over 8years of experience as a Project Manager/Directorin the Hospitality Construction industry?
- Do you have experience in Construction Project Reporting and Client Contract and Client Relationship Management?
- Do you use Microsoft Project and other Office Suite tools to assure that you are highly organized?
- Do you have experience managing multiple simultaneous projects while meeting quality, on time and on budget requirements?
- Do you work well with clients and with members of the corporate team?
- Do you have experience procuring building permits and municipal jurisdiction approvals?
- Are you able to travel up to about 40% for company business?
* Bachelors degree
* 8+ years of experience as Project Manager and/or Project Director in the Hospitality Construction Industry
* Significant management of standards and process improvements for Project Directories, Procedure Manuals and Project Process Mapping and Adjustments, Resource Identification and Qualification, Project Take-Offs, RFI, RFP, CO, Submittal and Other Tracking, Change Orders, and Reporting for Preliminary Scope of Work, Change Tracking Reports, Scope, Budget and Schedule Variance, Master Project Schedules (MS Project)
* Track record of collaboration to assure project manager mentorship, and maintaining and expanding client relationships
* Significant use Microsoft Project and other MS tools
* Proven experience managing multiple simultaneous projects while meeting quality, on time and on budget requirements
* Significant experience in coordinating procurement of building permits and municipal jurisdiction approvals
* Ability to participate in United States travel up to about 50%
Affinity Executive Search
Affinity Executive Search