Posted on Nov 26, 2018 by Delaware North
Serves alcoholic beverages to guests responsibly, in accordance with the Company s alcohol policies, GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
* Receives drink orders from patrons or servers.
* Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification, adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures.
* Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for patrons following standard recipes and using company standardized proportions; serves wine and bottled beer or draws draught beer.
* Enters drink orders into cash register, collects payment from patrons for drinks served and makes correct change.
* Completes Daily Bar Sales Report accurately
* Maintains bar stock by ordering or requisitioning liquors, beverages, condiments and supplies.
* Cleans and stores bar equipment and bar stock
* Performs opening, closing, and side work duties as assigned
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Washes and sanitizes glassware
* Prepares and replenishes appetizers and/or garnishes as needed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* One to two years previous experience as a bartender in a high volume environment preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company s GuestPath Universal Service Standards
* Ability to complete required pre-employment alcohol service training
* Basic math skills, with ability to accurately total guest checks and make correct change.
* Possess basic knowledge of standard drink recipes and alcohol brand names.
* Verbal communication skills; listening skills with ability to take beverage orders and fill those orders correctly.
Associated topics: bar, barback, barista, cocktail service, drink, drink service, liquor, martini, tequila, wine