Production Supervisor 2nd Shift
Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* ASSOCIATES DEGREE IN A TECHNICAL OR BUSINESS RELATED FIELD PREFERRED.
* EXPERIENCE IN FINISHING/ASSEMBLY/MANUFACTURING.
* 3+ YEARS OF MANUFACTURING SUPERVISORY EXPERIENCE.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong analytical problem solving delegation and conflict resolution skills.
* Supervise activities and personnel engaged in manufacturing of products.
* Interpret, apply and administer all company policy programs, rules, regulations, labor contracts and safety rules.
* Develop a safe, clean work area throughout the plant.
* Develop, direct and mentor manufacturing personnel..
* Direct manufacturing personnel to maintain product quality and meet customers requirements.
* Administrate company policies and practices regarding attendance and performance.
* Participate in activities such as training and safety programs in order to enhance overall effectiveness of the work area.
Affinity Executive Search