RN Clinical Manager - Cath Lab
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
This ia an exciting opportunity to provide leadership and support to the Chief Nursing Officer with all patient care functions/services within the hospital organization.
* Responsible for assisting in assessing, planning, coordinating, implementing and evaluating nursing practice on a unit level.
* 24/7 responsibility of Managers assigned areas.
* Accountable to support CNO to ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care.
* Required: Academic degree in nursing required (Bachelors or Masters degree)
* Preferred: Masters degree in Nursing or related field (Health Administration, Business, Public Health, or management)
* At least 2 Years of progressive management experience in a hospital environment as a manager or full time charge nurse/related position in Cardiac Cath Lab
* Must be currently licensed, certified or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy. CPR
NVA Virtual Solutions LLC
FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES