Agile Project Manager
Posted on Jun 7, 2022 by Global Rekrut
We are currently seeking a strong candidate for an Agile Project Manager role for one of our major client.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Agile Project Manager to join our expanding team.
- You'll lead and manage the delivery of complex software development projects in a timely, controlled and predictable manner. In a high profile role, you'll be responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of complex system solutions, through delivering primarily agile projects.
- You'll use your strong interpersonal skills to identify and engage with project stakeholders and then manage all ongoing communications to ensure all are kept informed at an appropriate level. However, this role is not solely focused on project delivery. As the Scrum Master you'll be the driving force for ensuring scrum is understood and enacted. Working in close collaboration with the Development Team Leader, who has responsibility for ownership of the developer resource, you'll be responsible for coaching the development team to self-organise and create high-value products, and remove impediments to the Development Teams' progress. This role is a senior, highly skilled and experienced member of the department and as such, you'll be expected to take on additional responsibilities beyond the scope of their immediate job. These will be agreed on an individual basis.
- Experienced in the delivery of projects in an agile environment
- Should also have some experience in delivery of projects in Waterfall
- Enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated with a focus on customer service
- Able to work independently, excellent personal organization and able to demonstrate consistently balanced good judgement and logical thought prioritization
- Very strong interpersonal skills including facilitation and coaching and able to lead and influence others
- Committed to the development of all team members and continuous development of capability within the department
- A real interest in problem solving and focused on results Experience in the use of tools and techniques to facilitate effective project delivery Exposure to or awareness of all phases of software development projects including analysis, systems design, development and testing approaches