Sharepoint Administration & Support Manager, Vice President
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by JobLeads
The company operates within the financial industry.
- Responsible for SharePoint ECM Administration team, ensuring all SharePoint related patching, site management and functional aspects of the platform are meeting expectations.
- Responsible for scheduling of resources
- Responsible for team member development
- Assist with the hiring process, providing technical interviews of the candidates for the region.
- Assist in monthly productivity reporting, and weekly departmental reports.
- Acts as the escalation point within the team providing resolution of technical and customer service issues or early escalation of any challenges, issues or risks to the ECM Platform.
- Assists the project implementation team to architect, develop and implement complex/custom ECM solutions, as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Strong SharePoint Development, Administration and Support experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience managing Managed Services Support teams who have onshore, offshore and nearshore resources
- Prior experience directly managing production support teams tasked with resolving issues within a specified SLA
- Ability to execute within a team structure
- Strong technical implementation and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to collaborate with internal partners and external vendors to solve technical problems
- ECM Advanced Capture experience - a plus
- Prior experience with Business Process Improvement projects required