Sales Ops Program Mgr
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by NetApp
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data - to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We've built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world - to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
The Global Sales Enablement team designs, executes, and implements programs to increase Sales productivity at NetApp. The team works with Marketing, Product Operations, Support, Finance, and the geographically-based Sales Operations organizations to deliver standardized enablement for Sales. As a Sales Ops Manager you will be responsible for driving operational process consistency and improvements in the GTM areas to help ensure that resources are properly prioritizing activities, efficiently executing, and effectively collaborating within Sales and other departments at NetApp to maximize Sales efforts. This position partners with business leadership, geographically-based sales groups and peers to design new programs, identify improvement opportunities in existing programs and implement change. This position works closely with all internal teams and business partners to ensure program and initiative delivery is timely and accurate. This often requires a working understanding of sales processes & systems, combining a diverse set of metrics and data sources to drive new and efficient programs.
This is a fast-paced selling environment that will draw on your excellent communication skills, your ability to multi-task and perform under pressure, your superior data analytics skills and ability to work in a team environment. Candidates must have the ability to pivot quickly and adapt to new strategies and requests. Business acumen, defining and implementing process changes and an eye for transformation will be a key asset. The ideal candidate will be willing to both engage in hands on implementation and operations as well as drive and architect sustainable models for sales requests and fulfillment.
Specific responsibilities of the position include:
- Managing global Go To Market processes, programs, and operations
- Develops detailed business process maps Documents as-is and to-be business process steps and owners, standardized work flow, potential improvements and relevant business metrics to effectively meet Sales needs and allow NetApp to satisfy corporate requirements.
- Design, management, and provide key performance metrics
- Development, documentation, and communication of corporate policies
- Hands on integration of various tools including CRM, custom systems, and vendor systems and reports
- Setting future program direction based on input from various stakeholders, efficiency, and company best interest
- Ongoing operational duties (e.g. review of current process state, intake and disposition of field requests, triage of exception issues)
- Work with Sales Operations teams in various regions of the world to streamline processes
- Rationalization of various requests from different parts of the field into a standard operational playbook
- Strong communication, influencing and detail orientation skills
- Proven change management skills
- Experience in project and program management of cross-functional, company-wide initiatives
- Ability to work collaboratively and act in a lead role as a subject matter expert to meet aggressive goals and short timeframes
- Highly skilled in problem solving, and to convey innovative ideas and communicate complex theories, challenges, and solutions to stakeholders
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and system architectures with the ability to specify requirements and communicate to developers
- Data and statistical analysis skills
- Systems experience
- A minimum of 7-10 years of related experience is required.
- Familiarity with Sales Processes & Systems, Data Analytics
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex projects.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it's the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what's important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
Intero Real Estate Services
Intero Real Estate Services