Director of Infrastructure Strategy
Posted on Jun 7, 2022 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Director of Infrastructure Strategy - KPI Metrics
(relocation assistance available)
Looking for a candidate that has strong KPIs Metrics to support service delivery. Must be degreed and come up through infrastructure and networking. Any field support is big plus to drive digital transformation and cloud automation. Heavy interface with CISO and VP
- Help develop and maintain updates to our global 3-year technology strategy. Ensure linkages to business strategy, financial objectives and market dynamics. Facilitate sessions as required.
- Support the Sysco Technology Innovation Program which is based on three pillars: Co-innovation with partners and suppliers; co-innovation with universities, venture capital firms and other think tanks; and crowdsourcing I ideation. Work cross functionally to include with legal (IP protection, etc}, communications (marketing, etc} and other groups as needed.
- Support the Sr. Director, IT Strategy and Resiliency in portfolio management (demand ingestion and prioritization; linkages to strategy; prioritization and dependency mapping; and more}. Help elevate the performance of our project delivery by enabling best in class project management capabilities.
- Working with the Sr. Director, IT Strategy, assist in the daily operation of the department.
- Serve as strategic advisor and counsel to the Sr. Director, IT Strategy. A special focus will be on managing the strategic interdependencies and coordination of multiple programs to ensure end-to end delivery on-time, on-budget and with quality.
- Critical meeting preparation to include, but not limited to, strategy meetings, enterprise committees and more. Prepare presentation materials, briefing papers and talking points as needed by the Sr. Director, IT Strategy.
- Prepare global technology dashboard monthly which consists of the department's top key performance indicators (KPIs) across four dimensions - people, financial, customer and operations. Benchmark performance accordingly.
- As directed by the Sr. Director, IT Strategy, serve as a key liaison to our Finance Department; ensure linkages between financials and KPls, manage financial risks and opportunities and perform analysis, as needed, focused on benchmarking and efforts to lower the cost-to-serve.
- As directed by the Sr. Director, IT Strategy, provide required leadership, insights and support for the departments external and internal communications program. This includes town halls, blogging, announcements and more.
- Lead, facilitate, participate and/or otherwise help enable community and/or philanthropic efforts.
- Other Administrative Tasks include owning/managing the follow-up folders and task dashboard.
- Other duties or special projects that may be required by the Sr. Director, IT Strategy.
Successful candidate will have:
The successful candidate will be an accomplished, innovative technology leader who has the right balance of leadership, financial acumen and technology depth and breadth. S/he can balance both strategic thinking and tactical execution.