Python Developer/DevOps Engineer
Posted on Jun 7, 2022 by Request Technology
A prestigious financial firm is in need of a Python Developer/DevOps Engineer Contractor. This position can be worked remote. They need someone with Python programming experience and has done development with Python. This contractor needs to have working experience with Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, DevOps, etc.
- Develop programs to automate security checks and controls into the build and deployment pipelines
- develop programs to make it easier for teams to deploy their applications to environments outside of development
- Work with development, platform automation and security teams to build automation that need to be solved enterprise wide.
- Writes unit and integration tests based on chosen DevOps frameworks
- Python programming 5+ years' experience required
- Experience writing unit and integration test with testing frameworks like pytest and unittest
- Working knowledge of Terraform (Enterprise preferred)
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes & Helm
- Working knowledge of Docker (containerize applications & best practices)
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools: GitHub, Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory, Harness