Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Talentburst Inc.
Ottawa, ON, Canada
6+ Months Contract
As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Ottawa, CA. This position may require travel to Toronto, CA.
- Bachelor s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 8 years of experience with Information Technology, and an overall experience of 11-12 years
- At least 5 years of experience with proficiency in designing, implementation of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) using one or more of the DevOps tools/technologies in as many of the below areas as possible:
- Project Management & Tracking - JIRA
- Code Management System - GIT, TFS
- Build - Maven, Ant, MS Build
- Repository - Nexus, Artifactory
- Code Quality/Security - SonarQube, JUnit, CheckMarx
- Continuous Integration Tools - Jenkins, TeamCity
- Continuous Deployment - Octopus Deploy
- Operating System - Unix, Linux & Windows
- Languages - Java, Dotnet
- At least 3 years of experience in administration of Jenkins, GIT, Artifactory, TFS
- At least 3 years of experience in design and implementation of CICD framework for Java & Dotnet technology stacks.
- At least 3 years experience in performing AS-IS Analysis of the SDLC processes, CICD Implementation, Identifying Gaps, Estimation and defining the roadmap and recommendations for refinement to implement the DevOps solution
- At least 3 years experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
- At least 3 years experience in writing scripts to build and deploy to server side environments and to automate logging of build
- At least 5 years of experience in software development life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects using Java & Dotnet
- Ability to work in team in diverse/multiple stakeholder environment
- Good Troubleshooting, Analytical, Communication and Client Interfacing skill
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Thanks & Regards
.* 10 time INC 500/5000, 10 time BBJ "Pacesetter", 5 time SIA-fastest growing*
Pawan Kumar| Technical Recruiter | Talent Burst , Inc.
Boston | San Francisco | Miami | Tampa | Toronto | New Delhi | Bangalore
Work: -2730, Mobile:-1492| Email: (see below)