Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Subway
Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world's most iconic brands can help you get there. The Franchisor of Subway Restaurants, with 5 headquarters around the world, is adding to its talent pool. Join thousands of others in a corporate culture that promotes family values, work-life balance and great career opportunities.
Providing an exceptional customer experience is a cornerstone of the Subway brand values. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for processing of monthly payments to Business Development Agents, assuring that deadlines are met and payments are accurate in accordance with contract terms. Responsibilities will also include reconciliation of related general ledger accounts and excellent customer service to the Business Development agents
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process monthly payment cycles, coordinating amongst various stakeholders
- Ensure all payment parameters are accurate and up to date per contractual agreements, and executed on schedule
- Coordinate with General Ledger Accounting group to assure accuracy of company financial records as they pertain to Business Development Agent payments
- Develop a good understanding of process workflows and systems
- Provide superior customer service by answering routine payment inquiries and ad hoc requests in a timely and courteous fashion.
The successful candidate will have:
- Accounting background including payables, general ledger, month-end closing, and preparation financial statements
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains a plus
- Bachelor degree required