Info Security Analyst
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Subway
Join Team Subway(R)-with over 44,000 locations in 105 countries-we recently earned the distinction of the world's largest restaurants chain and we're still growing! We have a unique career opportunity in our Milford Connecticut office.
The Information Security Analyst will be responsible for creation of security documentation and will conduct security reviews and perform monitoring of systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain policy documentation
- Collaborate with various groups to produce and maintain written procedures
- Conduct ongoing system reviews, risk assessments and evaluations
- Provide support to external auditors
- Assist with the identification and resolution of security incidents
- Assist with disaster recovery tabletop exercises
Experience necessary for effective job performance:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to react to high pressure dynamic changing environments
- Ability to train security concepts to all areas of the business
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Analyzing and applying information security, risk management, and privacy practices
- Experience with Disaster Recovery / Incident Response capability
- Consulting and general industry experience
- Knowledge of national and international regulatory compliances and frameworks such as ISO, SOX, BASEL II, EU DPD, HIPAA, and PCI DSS
- 2+ years of information security related experience in such areas as incident handling and log analysis, intrusion detection or firewall administration
- 2+ years of experience as a system or program auditor or evaluator.
- 2+ years of experience writing or evaluating policies and procedures.
Grade - 41 US Tech