Social Media Analyst - Portuguese
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Subway
Be a part of the Subway(R) Team - the world's largest Quick Service restaurant franchisor and recognized leader in the Quick Service industry. With more than 44,000 restaurants in over 100 countries we continue to add talent to our team at our Regional Support Center for Latin America and the Caribbean, located in Miami, Florida.
The Intl. Live Listening/Response Specialist -Portuguese will be responsible for analyzing digital data across numerous social media channels and digital outlets with a direct or indirect impact to the Subway brand, while also engaging with Guests across these networks by responding to all relevant posts in a timely and seamless manner to increase guest satisfaction and loyalty. This role specializes in gathering in-depth data on relevant topics from a brand and industry standpoint, building deep dive reports based on business needs and developing relationships with our guests online by resolving customer issues & creating a positive dialogue. At least 2 years of Social Media experience required
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage multiple types of Guest intentions: compliments, complaints, suggestions, and question, coming from various channels, such as phone, web form and email, and diverse themes, such as in-restaurant experience, promotions & marketing, nutrition/ingredients & food quality, remote ordering, catering, loyalty & gift card and brand management.
- Moderate official Subway social media pages as well as general social media mentions about the Subway brand to identify Care related intentions (including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, Google Plus +, etc.)
- Cultivate an in-depth knowledge of product education to effectively communicate
- Provide mutually beneficial solutions that increase engagement & foster brand loyalty
- Utilize social media listening and response system(s) to perform day-to-day monitoring of social activity across digital.
- Route social media activity with a direct or indirect impact to Subway Brand or Operations
- Supports active and proactive guest engagement through public and direct messaging
- Gather real-time actionable insights and report on social and digital activity
- Perform ongoing in-depth analysis of social data to identify macro and micro brand or industry trends
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to conduct social analysis for research/projects/campaigns/events and present insights to inform strategic decisions
- Establish and monitor effective best practices for measuring the impact of social media messages that drive positive vs negative sentiment and engagement KPIs.
- Develop and share thematic and topical reports (e.g., loyalty program, product specific, gluten free, nutritional, influencer) with respective groups throughout the company
- Develop and distribute quarterly social trends reports providing an aggregate view into competitor activity, guest experiences, and key themes
- Gather real-time actionable insights and report on consumer conversation and social media activity, proactively identifying trends and areas of opportunity or weakness
- Partner with Subway teams (i.e., Analytics lead, IT etc.) to feed social data into other Subway data sources and platforms
- Partner with Care Agents and other Subway Teams to align and support routing needs, query keyword strategy, social monitoring system(s) access and tagging compliance
- Analyze and report on social media activities by visualizing findings legibly using charts, and tables to provide Subway teams with actionable insights Identify areas of concerns and opportunity and bring forward to Supervisors and Leads
- Keep records of Guest interactions in a case management tool to ensure data quality of Guest profiles & brand interactions
- Leverage available tools (e.g., knowledge platform) to find guidance
- Identify areas of concern and opportunity and bring forward to Supervisors and Leads.
- Determine trends in consumer questions and complaints
- Assist in maintaining social media FAQs and responses to client questions in knowledge base
- Collaborate internally (e.g., R&D, HR, etc.) and externally (e.g., Franchisees) to respond real-time or near real-time based on the severity & type of issue or complaint
- Partner with cross-functional teams (e.g., Customer Care, PR, Security, Marketing, etc.) for consistent voice, messaging and incident resolution
The successful candidate needs to have:
- BA/BS Degree required
- Degree preferred in Communications, Business, Psychology, Public Relations, Marketing.
- Excellent PORTUGUESE Grammar Skills
- Professional English Grammar Skills
- At least 4 years of combined social media and customer service (preferred in retail or QSR)
- At least 3 years of related customer service in a high volume call center (preferred in retail or QSR)
- At least 1 year of experience working in a sales environment
- Working knowledge of web-based software applications including social listening, publishing, email, instant messaging and internet searches.
- Working knowledge of case and knowledge management tools.
Experience necessary for effective job performance
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment in order to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions to solve complex business problems
- Strong creative thinking skills and the ability to think outside the box
- Familiar with vendor market place for common customer care applications, social listening platforms, reporting tools and social media best practices
- Ability to author effective guest-facing communications and develop creative responses in real time
- Solid org. skills that enable multitasking, prioritizing, executing in a fast-pace environment and managing time effectively
- Demonstrates flexibility. Ability to adjust quickly to changing environments and changes in schedule (e.g., non-core hours)
Note: We sincerely appreciate your interest! Due to the heavy volume of applications we receive only those candidates selected for further employment screening will be contacted by our office. No phone calls, please. Sorry, no relocation can be provided.