Accounts Payable Manager, International
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Subway
Be a part of the Subway(R) Group - the world's largest quick service restaurant franchisor and recognized leader in the Quick Service industry. With more than 44,400 restaurants in over 113 countries we continue to add talent to our team at our global headquarters in Milford, Connecticut.
The Accounts Payable Manager, International is responsible for managing, coaching and motivating team of domestic/international invoice auditors and payable banking group. Develops and implements time and money saving procedures within departmental guidelines. Works and collaborates closely with head of department to ensure peak efficiency.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage, motivate and coach team of international payables consisting of invoice auditors (domestic & international) and wire group to achieve highest level of satisfaction with payable services among internal and external customers.
- Ensure that all international invoices, IFAF and SIBV are paid in a timely fashion and with accordance with FAF and Company policies. Make sure no deficit spending is taking place.
- Manage payable processes to achieve highest level of accuracy and minimize unnecessary mistakes through ongoing training and revision of processes where needed.
- Work with FAF GL group and external international accountants to ensure that all tax liabilities are captured correctly and paid on time.
- Process expense reports, legal invoices and purchase orders.
- Process invoices, payments, enter and authorize wires.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 10 years of related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel.
- Minimum basic or intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Access or SQL.
- Ability to multitask.