Posted on Nov 12, 2018 by Subway
Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world's most iconic brands can help you get there. The Franchisor of Subway Restaurants, with 5 headquarters around the world, is adding to its talent pool. Join thousands of others in a corporate culture that promotes family values, work-life balance and great career opportunities.
The Lead Accountant will collaborate with staff and consultants to help implement and maintain new and improved systems, workflows, financial reporting and budgeting.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Train end-users on new technologies to ensure efficiency, standardization and quality.
- Support financial statement and report analysis. Monitor, research and analyze transactions to ensure accuracy and reconcile discrepancies.
- Develop and implement procedures or system modifications for special projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 3-5 years prior relevant experience.
- Advanced Excel skills including Power Pivot.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains a Plus.