Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Subway
Join Team Subway(R)-with over 44,000 locations in 105 countries-we recently earned the distinction of the world's largest restaurants chain and we're still growing! We have a unique career opportunity in our Milford Connecticut office.
The Integration Engineer will be responsible for the design, development, maintenance, and documentation of interfaces among Subway's internal systems and to external partner systems. Responsibility will include using the AWS platform to build API's and integrations while working with other development teams across the organization to ensure high availability,
accuracy and performance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design, develop and document new or upgrade existing APIs as part of our Subwayplatform for internal and external integration
- Provide expertise and knowledge around integration strategies. Build and unit test integration components
- Work with the business sponsors to understand functional and technical requirements and develop an architecture in support of those requirements
- Keep informed in the latest technology trends in the areas of integration, API management, data management platforms and marketing automation
- Ensure all data governance and security policies are enforced and adhered to.
Experience necessary for effective job performance:
- Strong API and technical integration development skills.
- Expertise in designing and implementing real-time integration strategies.
- Experience building serverless applications using Amazon Web Services
- REST web services experience
- Thorough understanding of security including OAuth and Open ID Connect
- Solid understanding of message-based data schemas such as XML, JSON, and logical data models
- Experience and working knowledge of cloud-based API management such as AWS API Gateway
- Requires experience creating scalable and secure APIs for use by 3rd party vendors
- Ensure all data governance and security policies are enforced
- Agile development methodology
- Excellent attention to detail
- Possess a proactive flexible attitude, ability to learn new skills; ability to accept ambiguity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and many cross-team dependencies