Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Subway
Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world's most iconic brands can help you get there. The Franchisor of Subway Restaurants, with 5 headquarters around the world, is adding to its talent pool. Join thousands of others in a corporate culture that promotes family values, work-life balance and great career opportunities.
Providing an exceptional customer experience is a cornerstone of the Subway brand values. The Store Designer will utilize current design software to create floor plans that adhere to the company's determined design and dcor criteria. Be available throughout the design and construction phase of these restaurants to assist in anyway necessary.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Each store designer will be assigned a to be determined number of Development Agent territories that they will oversee and act as the single point person in the department for completing requested drawings.
- The Store Designer will be available to their assigned Development Agent office(s) and franchisees to assist with any questions that may arise during the planning and subsequent building process as it relates to the design and dcor of the restaurant in question.
- Each designer will maintain an acceptable turnaround time on all floor plan requests and if unable to achieve an acceptable turnaround they will seek assistance through provided resources within the department.
- A log sheet of work pending will be maintained at all times that indicates all pending drawings that need to be completed as well as when that work was completed and sent to the field. At the end of each business day a report of work completed will be submitted identifying which jobs were completed so that they can be tracked accordingly in the company's data systems.
- Be responsible for own computer files including drawings directories and blocks directories. Archive completed full sets regularly.
- Be available to help out where ever needed, assisting other designers as requested, blueprinting, filing, and any special projects given by department head, assigned Supervisor or department Production Coordinator.
The successful candidate will have:
- Certificate of AutoCAD training, having exposure to Revit is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge in the areas of architectural design.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the company in a tactful and diplomatic way.