Sr. Marketing Manager
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Subway
Be a part of the Subway(R) Group - the world's largest quick service restaurant franchisor and recognized leader in the Quick Service industry. With more than 44,400 restaurants in over 113 countries we continue to add talent to our team at our global headquarters in Milford, Connecticut.
The Sr. Marketing Manager position is responsible for leading and managing the development of innovative new products, programs and communication strategies that will increase sales, traffic, profits and consumer perceptions for the Subway Brand. This will be accomplished via the development of both national and local/test advertising, grounded in the consumer insights gathered by working closely with our insights, analytics, creative services and product development teams.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Project Management of team for tests and projects (development of strategy, creative, etc.)
- Development of potential marketing concepts (product, promotion, communication, etc.)
- Ad hoc projects.
- Provide team coaching and development.
- Misc admin (budget, deadline tracking, etc)
- Preparation for Board Meetings and other presentations.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business.
- MBA is a plus, but not required.
- 10-12 years of experience in a marketing department or agency.
- Must be a strategic thinker & problem solver.
- Must have time management & organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and collaborate.