Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Subway
Be a part of the Subway(R) Group - the world's largest quick service restaurant franchisor and recognized leader in the Quick Service industry. With more than 44,000 restaurants in over 113 countries we continue to add talent to our team at our global headquarters in Milford, Connecticut.
The Media Analyst position is responsible for translating complex data sets into actionable insights in order to continuously optimize our media and content strategies. This role is responsible for analyzing performance data from various agency and third party partners to inform media buying, other marketing strategies and decisions, and ultimately drive higher ROI of each media dollar.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with internal and external partners to garner learnings related to media performance, creative optimization, and consumer behavior that will provide actionable insights for optimizing Subway's media strategy and content development.
- Create and/or manage best-in-class reporting and dashboards, while ensuring data integrity.
- Help establish a learning agenda that frames the right questions and perform standard and ad-hoc analysis to support immediate business data needs.
- Contribute insights and thought leadership around campaign design, including requirements for success and optimal use of media platforms to achieve goals.
- Manage data contracts, access to adserving and measurement platforms, and set up/maintain APIs as needed.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics or related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years in business/marketing/media analyst role.
Experience necessary for effective job performance:
- Excellent understanding of media fundamentals and industry knowledge, including media metrics (i.e. buying models, CPV, VCR, GRP, etc.) and qualitative business measures.
- Knowledge of mix market modelling, attribution, cross channel brand health and frequency analysis desired.
- Experience with Adobe products (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target, etc) preferred.
- SEM and social experience preferred.
- Experience with data aggregation and visualization tools (i.e. Datorama, MicroStrategy, Tableau, etc) preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong quantitative skills.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work well under tight timelines.
- Team player.
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Curiosity to stay abreast of latest media developments.
- Flexibility to adjust work activities based on new opportunities or changing priorities.
Note: We sincerely appreciate your interest! Due to the heavy volume of applications we receive only those candidates selected for further employment screening will be contacted by our office.