Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Subway
Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world's most iconic brands can help you get there. The Franchisor of Subway Restaurants, with 5 headquarters around the world, is adding to its talent pool. Join thousands of others in a corporate culture that promotes family values, work-life balance and great career opportunities.
The Network/System Admin assists with implementation and improves the development, deployment and testing tools that increase the effectiveness of our engineering teams within our development and quality domains. This position will be responsible for delivering high quality solutions that meet business objectives in a flexible, collaborative and rapidly changing delivery environment. It requires highly motivated and focused people curious to build new and innovative solutions for our Clients.
- Influence, develop and execute processes and testing best practices
- Implement C/I and deployment strategies with a DevOps philosophy
- Monitor systems and take corrective actions accordingly
- Automate risk decisions allowing self-service tools to support CI/CD
- Make recommendations for improvements to existing architecture
Skills and abilities required:
- Very good understanding on Networking and troubleshooting
- Strong in Windows servers and troubleshooting
- Very good understanding in DNS, DHCP, AD
- Solarwinds skills a plus
- SccM skills a plus
- Azure and AWS experience
- Understanding in SQL Server installation and configurations, backups/restores