Dental Laboratory Technician
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Matrix Providers
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Dental Laboratory Technician to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Offutt Air Force Base in Nebraska.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Hours will be Monday-Friday 0730am-1630pm; Flexible Duty Hours between 0600am-1800pm to satisfy patient needs, at the government supervisors discretion. The employee shall not work more than 40 hours a week
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Dental Laboratory Technician must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Associates Degree or Certificate depending on the program - or - Certificate from Army, Air Force, or Navy Dental Laboratory Training (METC), or evidence of 2 or more years as a lab technician accompanied by a letter of recommendation from a licensed dentist or previous dental laboratory employer
• Education: Successful completion of a 2-year program of study and training in dental lab techniques approved by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) of the American Dental Association (ADA) - or - High School diploma if certified through an Army, Air Force, or Navy Dental Laboratory Training (METC) program
• Experience: Shall have at least two years dental laboratory experience in the section for which they are applying. Dental Laboratory Sections include General Laboratory, Removable Prosthodontics, Porcelain application (ceramist), Prosthesis finishing (metal and ceramic), and CAD-CAM (Computer Assisted Design/Computer Assisted Manufacturing) Design and Milling
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers is a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter who has been a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers for the past 8 years.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please