Experienced Automotive Sales Consultant
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Beaver Toyota of Cumming
Signing bonuses up to $10,000 based on experience (see dealer for details).
Ready to start a career in the automotive industry? We're ready to invest in you!
This is a great opportunity with hands on training and dedication from our leadership team. Our team focuses on customer needs & the newest technology -- not prices. We are America's newest Toyota dealership with an outstanding reputation in the marketplace. We offer a very clear path for growth within our organization, with defined & attainable goals every step of the way. Our employees work together towards a common goal to offer the best service in the industry.
Our company is a leader in every market without exception. We uphold all our employees to a steadfast level of customer service and are willing to invest in your career to get you where you want to be.
We are looking for candidates with previous sales experience to specialize in assisting consumers with their Toyota buying experience. Bilingual is highly preferred!
* Commissions & bonuses based on performance
* Signing bonuses up to $10,000 based on experience (see dealer for details)
* Work / life balance - great hours & schedule options available
* Work with the latest technology
* Paid training
* Paid vacation
* Health, dental, vision insurance
* Life insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee purchase and service discounts
* Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
* Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
* Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
* Build strong rapport with customers.
* Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
* Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
* Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
* Previous dealership experience is a huge plus but not a must
* Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
* Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
* Must have a clean & valid driver's license
* Must be willing to submit to a background check to employment
Truck Sales, Truck, Toyota Truck Sales, Automotive, Auto Sales, Automotive Sales, Sales Representative, Sales Consultant, Sales Associate, Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Sales Person, Customer Service, Retail Sales, Car Sales, New Car Sales, Experienced, Experienced Sales, Experienced Car Sales, Experienced Truck Sales
* Consumer Services