Site Reliability Engineer
Posted on Jun 6, 2022 by Levy Associates Ltd
Are you keen for a new challenge and a change of pace? As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will be in charge of building our pipeline to ensure that it is extremely scalable and dependable.
You have a solid history as a software, infrastructure, or system engineer, and you work closely with your team to create and improve the environment's overall dependability and resilience. You're a command-line wizard who's passionate about automating and improving the environment's overall performance and availability. You, like the rest of our team, are passionate about taking our project to the next level. You think abstractly, and solid communication skills, as well as a "take it on and make it happen" attitude, are essential.
Your team is working on a project to transform the way financial institutions' software is built. To construct our end-to-end solution, you will work in a small, highly motivated team with a variety of functional and technical experience. Analysis, design, development, integration, testing, implementation, operations, and maintenance are all covered in the software development process.
- Build and manage our infrastructure to provide security, scalability, and high availability while increasing the efficiency of our development team.
- Using orchestration and configuration management tools, implement solutions for automated cluster provisioning and centralized configuration management.
- Create new or upgrade current production/staging environments with automated deployments.
- Provide developers with information about scalability and maintenance.
- Investigate new technologies and create solutions that are future-proof.
Your requiried skills:
- 5+ years hands-on experience in software development
- Well versed in GIT/GITLAB and CD/CI tools and pipeline.
- Exposure of Virtualization/Cloud platforms such as Azure (AWS is a plus)
- Knowledge of Configuration Management tools like Ansible, Puppet.
- Exposure to Containerization and Microservices.
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes in a production environment
- Exposure to Networking technologies such as Routers, VPN's, load balancers and Firewalls.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Strong Team Player and Experience in working with teams in and across sites.
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.