Project Manager - GDPR/Data Governance and Data Privacy
Posted on Jun 6, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Manager - GDPR/Data Governance and Data Privacy - vacancy requiring profound data governance knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Ensuring user stories based on records management requirements are completed and has the right acceptance criteria
- Gathering, managing and prioritising the product backlog
- Cooperating with Platform stream to solve the right customer problems
- Contributing to the work of the Product Manager by tracking progress towards the release of a product
- Managing processes as well as future controls processes, which includes Data Quality Management
- 10+ years of professional experience in the Project Management, Program Management or Product Ownership environment
- Profound background in several of the following areas: Information Governance, Data Management, Data Privacy, Data or Regulatory driven implementation projects
- Background in Records Management and experience of Scrum or SAFe methodology is preferred
- Fluent English skills, verbally and written, German language skills is a plus
Your soft skills:
- Being self-reliant with a can-do attitude
- Demonstrating leadership
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.