Project Manager - Cloud Migration
Posted on Jun 6, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Manager vacancy requiring profound Cloud Migration knowledge for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Leading different IT workstreams, planning, managing and keeping track of Design and Architecture, Infrastructure, Development, Testing and Releases to Production
- Taking responsibility for successful delivery of the IT solution on the RiskReveal project to time, cost, and quality constraints
- Providing leadership and direction to the project team
- Ensuring project resources are meeting their commitments in line with the plan
- Delegating and tracking activities where necessary, to make best use of available resources
- Experience of leading Cloud based projects or Cloud migration projects
- Proficiency in Project estimating, project scheduling and tracking, customer interaction and management
- Experience delivering technology and business application solutions in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment
- Practical experience with software development life cycle and know-how of Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Strong ability to assess risk and apply management principles to technology applications, products and business functions
Your soft skills:
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities
- Proven ability to learn business processes quickly and to work well with business partners at different levels within the organization
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 18853
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.