Posted on Jun 6, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
UX Designer vacancy for a globally operating Zug based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Contributing to UX research along the project process through providing fact-based inputs like user interviews, desk research and surveys
- Assisting the business and engineering teams to gather system-level information and to coordinate the design deliverables
- Converting user research and business requirements into user and customer journeys, state of the art user flows and design ideas
- Creating low and high fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes according to industry standards
- Performing usability tests as well as presenting the outcome in the project team
- Bachelor in UX design, HCID, visual design, communication, social or technical science or similar
- 2+ years of experience in applying Design Systems, especially in digital products/solutions in multiple projects and products
- Expertise in user centered design process, interaction and visual design
- Knowhow in researching user behavior, deriving insights from research, and prototyping creative solutions
- Familiarity with planning, executing and analysing formative usability studies along with proven experience in guiding more junior designers on projects
Your soft skills:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Comfortable with planning and moderating workshops and co-design sessions with customers and stakeholders
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.