Corporate Tax Manager
Posted on Jun 6, 2022 by Project People
Exciting Corporate Tax Manager position reporting into the Head of Tax and Treasury has become available for our Telco Partner based in Ireland/ Dublin. This is a Hybrid position and a 12 month contract role.
The position would have involvement with Irish Tax, Contracts Tax and Transfer pricing. We are ideally looking for a Qualified Finance/Tax Professional with experience handling Irish Tax.
The Tax Manager is responsible for the Company's tax compliance, Preparing and Reviewing tax returns as well as tax computations and accounting for income taxes. You would need to be abreast of emerging tax laws as well as optimum tax planning and saving provisions. The ideal individual would also have the ability to understand and handle the Commercial element of the business - ie capital debt structures, equity structures, deferred tax, transfer pricing and tax controls to be able to report into the bigger Global Group.
Minimum Requirements for the role
- Fully Qualified Finance/ Tax Professional
- Experience working with Irish Tax in Preparing and Reviewing tax returns as well as tax computations and accounting for income taxes
- Experience with Deferred tax, Transfer Pricing
- Commercial experience and exposure to dealing with capital debt structures and equity structures
- Having worked on Oracle and Cognos is an added advantage
Should you be keen on this exciting opportunity, please send your CV directly to me:
Should you not hear back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.