Ecommerce Merchandise Manager
Posted on Jun 6, 2022 by Global Enterprise Partners
Ecommerce Merchandise Manager - Hybrid- +6 months CONTRACT
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced Ecommerce Merchandise Manager to join our client located in Amsterdam
Ecommerce Merchandise Manager:
- Manage and develop direct reports.
- Good commercial/buying experience with good experience in Ecommerce.
- Proven experience of defining and driving category strategy & business on digital platforms.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Be the division/category owner, driving growth & business across digital channels.
- Influencing and negotiating skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, SAP a plus.
- Positive and 'can do' attitude, flexible approach to learning and supportive team mentality.
- Ability to bring new perspectives & ideas to the team, constantly assessing and ways of working.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative mindset as you will be working within the Ecom team.
- Creative and flexible to be able to adjust to changes.
Ecommerce Merchandise Manager::
- Start: ASAP.
- Duration: +6 months.
- Location: Amsterdam-Hybrid.
- Rate: Please let us know of your expectations.
If you, or someone you know is interested in the Ecommerce Merchandise Manager position please apply via the link, or feel free to reach out directly with an updated CV to Manyano Tshangana, or contact me directly.