R&D Project Manager
Posted on Jun 6, 2022 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for an R&D Project Manager to join our client, a top Semiconductors company. In this assignment you will be working with a team of experts from the industry, on a long-term assignment.
R&D Project Manager Requirements:
- Strong experience in Project Management within R&D
- Experience in semiconductor product development
- Preferabely PMP/Prince2 certified
- Knowledge of IP and package development project flow
- Technical knowledge desired in Analog design.
- Knowledge in state-of-the-art project management tools and their application
- Knowledge of semiconductor processes and packages
R&D Project Manager details:
- Start: ASAP (May/June)
- Location: Hybrid (Netherlands and remote)
- Duration: 12 months
- Rate: Please indicate your rate expectations
Interested? Please go ahead and apply via the link below, or feel free to reach out directly with your updated CV.