Posted on Jun 6, 2022 by Corecom Consulting Ltd
Corecom Consulting BV have partnered with a huge Dutch enterprise who are looking to grow one of the high performing teams with 2 great DevOps (Platform) engineers.
As a DevOps engineer you will be responsible for the availability, performance and stability of all the Azure Agents that are used within the IT departments of the whole organisation. You are always thinking about automating everything you do, and you are able to provide metrics to show how everything is running.
As a DevOps Engineer you can make a difference; Within the department, we have 5 scrum teams who are responsible for helping 400+ development teams across the Globe with their automation ambitions. We value customer focus, a good energy level, motivation to get things done, teamwork, empathy and embracing change.
In addition, it's important that you recognize yourself in the checklist below:
- Azure Infrastructure experience
- 2+ years of experience with Azure DevOps
- Strong Scripting with Shell, yaml or powershell
- You have experience with AKS or Kubernetes and Docker
- Experienced with Linux/Windows Servers
- You are fluent in English on a professional level and Dutch would also be great.
Nice to have:
- Familiar supporting a dotNet environment
- Azure Functions.
- You have experienced working in a DevOps team, and you know how to do SCRUM.
12 - 36 month rolling contract
Remote working with some site visits but ideally located in Netherlands or willing to relocate -
Please reach out today for an immediate discussion,