Credit Risk Executive -GCIB Leveraged Finance
Posted on Nov 22, 2018 by Bank of America Corporation
• Addressing all credit requests in a timely manner (which can at times be high-volume), and executing on management routines necessary to provide sound oversight of risk activities within assigned markets. This includes chairing the leveraged finance group and leveraged finance committees for their deals.
• As one of 3 Credit Risk Executives for leveraged finance, proactively managing the portfolio in accordance with the Risk Framework and Risk Appetite by identifying, escalating and resolving emerging risks and portfolio issues in a timely and professional manner. Working with Wholesale Credit to oversee and challenge the monitoring and underwriting of a portfolio of approximately $3bn.
Interfacing with regulators on SNC exams and with Credit Review on internal exams. Working on other ad hoc regulatory requests for leveraged finance
• Leveraging the industry expertise and knowledge across the Risk platform and displaying leadership skills to ensure a strong Risk Culture exists among our business partners.
• Taking ownership by driving sound client selection and preventing reputational, operational and compliance risk.
• Interacting with various levels of management and developing strong working relationships with business partners to foster a productive environment for debating issues.
• Driving responsible growth by maintaining an in-depth knowledge of issues and trends impacting our clients and business partners and providing solutions to help remove obstacles and resolve issues.
• Candidates must be experienced and qualified credit or risk professionals
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in commercial lending including the underwriting and/or approval of credit exposures
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of credit policies and procedures
• Strong leadership skills necessary to implement change and resolve issues/conflicts in a balanced and professional manner
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
40 Credit Risk Executive -GCIB Leveraged Finance
Staubach & Associates
Goldman Sachs USA
Goldman Sachs USA