Vice President, Corporate Reputation
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by JobLeads
The company is the world's most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media and social content.
- Develop and manage integrated corporate communications programs that encompass executive communications, media and influencer relations, digital communications and social media strategy.
- Serve as a day-to-day client contact and manage work streams and teams on program implementation.
- Develop high-quality written materials, including communications narratives; pitch letters, background materials, planning documents, and executive communications.
- Review/assess industry trends to identify opportunities to inject FH's clients into current news cycles; drive story idea development, work closely with traditional and online media to shape and control communications that are in line with overall account objectives.
- 10+ years of experience in corporate communications, with a deep background developing and executing strategic corporate communications programs. Agency experience is a must and in-house experience is a plus.
- Ability to motivate an agency team, setting the vision for client support and empowering team members to deliver high-quality work that exceeds client expectations.
- Ability to engage with and counsel senior level decision-makers across the client's business, and deliver connective insights to assist clients in driving alignment and execution of cross-company initiatives. Candidate should have experience building relationships and working with diverse stakeholders effectively.
- Demonstrated experience working directly with clients on day-to-day activities, managing teams to execute public relations plans effectively, and drafting and implementing strategic corporate communications programs within budget.
- Superior writing skills, with the ability to develop and edit high-quality materials such communications plans, position papers, fact sheets, news and online media materials, bylined articles, trend analysis summaries, executive correspondence, and presentations.
- Advanced knowledge of top-tier business and trade media and conferences, and well-developed-skills in building and maintaining key relationships. A demonstrated hands-on media and thought leadership approach is required.
- A strong understanding of digital communications and social media.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, journalism, English, marketing, business or related field.
- Ability to illustrate a results-focused approach and commitment to going the extra mile for clients and FH team members.
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver - gets things moving and keeps them on track. High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate approvals diplomatically, and maintain composure and quality under deadlines in a fast-paced environment. A strong team orientation is critical based on the collaborative culture of the office.
Global Blood Therapeutics