Director Human Resources
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by JobLeads
The employer is a not-for-profit organization.
- Develop strong partnerships with clinical, administrative and business leaders. Provide insights around organizational health and effectiveness. Develop plans and assesses resources to build high performance teams that develop and retain key talent.
- Provide strategic support and direction to leaders of assigned areas on a variety of issues including but not limited to talent assessment, development and deployment, recruitment, retention and engagement/action planning, recognition, employee relations, and compensation.
- Manage employee relations, partnering with key stakeholders to develop strategies and mitigate risk.
- Implement, and continuously improve Human Resources processes, programs, policies, and procedures. Partner with HR functions to develop solutions that meet the needs of the assigned areas.
- Provide continuous education and coaching with stakeholders to ensure compliance with Human Resources processes, programs, policies, and procedures and applicable state and federal regulations.
- Participate on the HR Leadership Team and regularly collaborate with HR colleagues to grow and develop services, programs, and HR talent.
- A Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, organizational management or a related field is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years human resources experience with at least three (3) years leading an HR generalist/business partner function.