Director of Business Strategy and Solutions
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by JobLeads
The employer is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
- Manage multiple work streams and work with larger team to identify solutions
- Ability to identify opportunities for new digital solutions
- Work with Senior Management to achieve and sustain superior overall performance of teams
- Lead teams and ensure delivery of scoped work and create new solutions
- Think strategically and long-term about the needs of global businesses, and be deeply familiar with complex technology environments including applications, middleware, storage, networks, information security, and operations.
- Have an understanding of the growing ad-tech and mar-tech ecosystem
- Together with the broader team, help develop the strategic plan for operational, marketing and advertising technology
- Have a passion for complex businesses, B2B and a curiosity for new industries
- Research and develop solutions, frameworks and methodologies to address clients needs
- Identify opportunities to model return on solutions
- Communicate and achieve buy-in for strategic recommendations
- Must have 10-12 years of experience in product management, consulting, design and/or digital advertising
- Be a critical thinker but also execute on the details; outstanding analytical, research and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of technical enterprise IT is required, including: database systems, tiered storage architectures, server and desktop virtualization, data center operations, network security, etc. with ability to go deep on technical aspects to understand current and future customer needs and present marketing technology stack
- Superior written and verbal communication skills including developing presentations for executive audiences to communicate and achieve buy-in for strategic recommendations
- Extremely strong interpersonal and team building skills. Able to foster a cohesive and effective work environment and lead a team.
- MBA or Masters Degree (Design, IT or Communications) preferred