Associate Director, Business Development
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by JobLeads
The company operates within the Health Care sector.
- Drive and support the framework for the analysis behind company-wide strategic decisions related to all functions. Run organizational planning and business rhythm process in alignment with all other functions to develop vision, mission, goals, objectives / key results, resource, and capital plans, etc.
- Develop financial models for new products (P&Ls, cost / benefit analysis, client benefit calculators) Partner with Finance and the business to manage, analyze and review organizational budgets, measure & track ROI, and reconcile and explain discrepancies
- Support day to day operations and deliver on strategy and operational plans from the planning process against the strategic vision for the company. Find and pursue cost reduction opportunities as appropriate. Drive business process improvement by identifying and executing against opportunities as well as through universal adoption of best practices. Develop and report on key, lightweight metrics as necessary to ensure business health and inform key stakeholders of performance. Develop and utilize frameworks to help structure thinking, drive visibility, and facilitate alignment among cross-functional teams. Manage people / teams in project-based work and directly as employees
- Asses / support development of potential strategic growth and partnership opportunities from a technology, GTM, international, and M&A perspective. Explore new markets and business models through industry trends, historical trends, forward looking forecasts, competitive assessment, etc. and build / evaluate recommendations for strategic growth and monetization
- Identify and implement new initiatives with key stakeholders to develop, champion, and launch new initiatives. Support decision making processes for business ideas based on data, hypotheses, and findings; develop go-forward plans and help drive and translate recommendations into actions / results. Act and operate as an internal consultant, working directly with multiple stakeholders, management, and various related departments be able to optimize team performance.Take complete ownership of projects / programs from cradle to grave: business case, scope, cost, schedule, action cycles, risks, issues, decisions, interdependencies and milestones
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Local to Minnesota