Chief Engineer, CIP
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by JobLeads
The company operates within the IT and Software sector.
- Coordinating and monitoring the scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of company programs. Coordinating preparations of proposals, plans, specifications, and cost estimates.
- Develops new business and expands product line.
- Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules, develops solutions to program problems, and directs work of incumbents assigned to program from various departments.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Acts as advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 15 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of Electronic Security Systems.