Sycamore Springs - Registered Nurse (RN #)
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Springstone, Inc
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care
Ask Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So High
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.
Position: Sycamore Springs - Registered Nurse Location: Lafayette, IN Job Id: 3540 # of Openings: 1
Full Time - Night Shift ($5,000 Sign-On Bonus)
Sycamore Springs is a 48-bed behavioral hospital located 50 miles north of Indianapolis on nine acres in the Cascada Business Park. The hospital, which opened in January 2012, is a regional leader in mental health and chemical dependency care. Sycamore Springs specializes in treating adults suffering from drug/alcohol dependency, mental health issues and co-occurring disorders. The hospital also offers quality assessment and treatment services for seniors. At Sycamore Springs we are dedicated to Changing People's Lives, 95% of our patients recommend treatment at Sycamore Springs.*
The Sycamore Springs Nursing Team is devoted to providing innovative and exceptional psychiatric care in a safe and therapeutic environment. We focus on creating a strong foundation for long-term healing and recovery with evidence-based practices, and utilizing medication therapy that is relevant and up to date. Above all, we truly value that both the patients and our staff are treated with dignity and respect, always going that extra mile to ensure a positive environment. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People's Lives?
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
- Support the organization, program and unit philosophy of care
- Coordinate and deliver quality general and psychiatric nursing care to patients
- Ensure medical Orders are followed, initiate and follow treatment planning
- Act as a patient advocate at all times
- Graduate from an accredited program of professional nursing training
- Current unencumbered license to practice by the State Board of Nursing
- CPR Certification and Crisis Prevention Training (CPI) within 30 days of employment and prior to any patient contact
- Previous experience in a psychiatric health care facility, with direct experience working with chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, psychiatric and geriatric patients preferred.
- Experience in patient assessments, family motivations, treatment planning and communication with external review organizations or comparable entities.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
*Source: Mental Health Outcomes: Patient Satisfaction Survey 2016
First Step Recruiting